Friday 20 July 2007

Treating Wayne to sights on the way to London....

Check these 2 sexy guys ...are they Englishman or Scotts?

Holy Island: less variety of shells than SA, yet still beautiful.

I think we'd better get a move on...the tide is fast appraoching
Quick!

Bamburgh Castle - extremely big but amazingly beautiful

Last Sunday, Wayne and I went into Edinburgh while Jimmy prepared for a Funeral. Just some of the sights that I showed him...

Edinburgh Castle

Scotts Monument...this building is extremely old


My good friend Mariette celebrated her 20 -something birthday (a women never reveales her age). It was a braai (barbeque) at the Scottish Mission President's house in Crieff as she and their son Jonathan share a birthday.

the thorn amoungst the roses - left, Linda and right, Mariette...and in the middle.....well

1 comment:

Dee said...

Hey... you look cute in that pic. I guess you've been busy, so haven't seen you online lately.Hope you're having a GREAT time

Clock