Wednesday 23 May 2007

Golf at the airport

At the airport near Edinburgh, there is a driving range and a par 3 course. I love to go walk there a bit when I need to air my thoughts a bit. Cedrene seems to also want to go along these days. Luckily it is far enough from the airplanes, so you dont have to watch the news all the time, looking for aircraft near Edinbutgh, fell for no apparent reason.
Cedrene took a few pics, of me hitting a few balls toward her, one of which actually hit her on the leg.
Another one...
Then we started our game.... My ball went to the green....
Well, she tried again.

2 comments:

The Fitzcharles Family said...

He he, Jim that is so cool! Hope you guys enjoy every minute there! You truly escaped from hell to paradise.

Lé-Ana van Wyk said...

ha ha julle lyk as of julle die dag geniet het

Cedrene goeie advies probeerr is die beste geweer

anhou dalk kry jy dit reg nes ek wat sukkel

Clock